In order to connect your range extender to the router with an Ethernet cable. This would allow you to establish Net gear router extender setup. Lets take a look at the steps.
How to connect my Net gear extender to my router?
· Type mywifi.ext.net in your web browser.
· Click on search and a login page would be displayed.
· Now, enter the username and password. If not changed then enter the default credentials.
· Click on login and select wireless settings.
· Under the security options, verify your router password.
· Click on apply and your device would be connected to the extender.
Read more:- how to setup my netgear wifi extender