If you have an account on Facebook and you want to allow people to share your Facebook post, you might be eagerly waiting to know how to make post shareable using your computer or a mobile device. Here’s the series of steps involved in doing so:
1. First, open a web browser on your computer and visit facebook.com.
2. Provide the correct login credentials to login to your Facebook account.
3. Once you are logged in, navigate to the post which you want to make shareable.
4. Click on the three dots symbol located in the upper-right corner of that post.
5. Select the “Edit Privacy” option.
6. Now, select the “Public” option and then click on “Done” to save the changes.